Special Issue "Feature Papers in Physical Sensors Section 2020"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 March 2021.
Interests: MEMS, NEMS, piezoelectric transduction, resonators, nonlinearity, 2D materials
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
We are pleased to announce that the Physical Sensors Section is now compiling a collection of papers submitted exclusively by Editorial Board Members (EBMs) of our section.
The purpose of this Special Issue is to publish a set of papers that typify the very best insightful and influential original articles or review where our section’s EBMs discuss key topics in the field. We expect these papers to be widely read and highly influential within the field. All papers in this Special Issue will be collected into a printed edition book after the deadline and will be well promoted.
Taking this opptunately, we would also like to call on more excellent scholars to join the Physical Sensors Section so we can achieve more milestones together.
Dr. Guillermo Villanueva
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sensors is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
The below list represents only planned manuscripts. Some of these manuscripts have not been received by the Editorial Office yet. Papers submitted to MDPI journals are subject to peer-review.
1. Polymer Optical Fiber-based Integrated Instrumentation of a Robotic-Assisted Rehabilitation Smart Environment: a Proof of Concept
2. Technique and Circuit for Contactless Readout of Piezoelectric MEMS Resonator Sensors
3. Planar Microwave Phase-variation Sensors for Material Characterization: A Review and Comparison of Various Approaches
4. 3D volumetric mosaic process for photoacoustic microscopy using SURF
5. Electronic surveillance and security applications of magnetic
6. Synchronised Sensorial Approach for the Analysis of Paintings
7. Machine Learning Approach for Agricultural Sensing in Land Classification using Synthetic Aperture Radar Measurements
8. Temperature control of laser treatment during shellac coating removal from wall paintings