16–20 January 2022, San Francisco, CA, USA
Electronic Imaging Symposium 2022 (EI 2022)
The Electronic Imaging Symposium (EI 2022) is a series of 17 conferences and imaging science events that allow attendees to expand their knowledge and networks. There will be live presentation of talks and courses followed by Q&A and discussion to enable real-time interaction in-person and online. Recordings of Symposium content will be available for future viewing.
EI 2022 features:
- Compelling symposium-wide plenary talks;
- Special/Joint sessions between conferences;
- Conference keynote presentations;
- Short courses on emerging technologies taught by the world’s leading authorities in imaging science;
- Industry exhibit;
- Demonstration session of hardware and software presented in papers;
- Opportunities for students and young professionals to highlight their research, apply for Symposium registration grants, and network with prospective employers;
- Symposium and conference social events.