Psych (ISSN 2624-8611) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original articles, reviews, research notes, and short communications in a broad field of psychiatric sciences and psychology. It links several disciplines, including clinical neuroscience, medical science, linguistics, anthropology, sociology, philosophy, biology, religious studies and more.
The journal was incepted in 2018. Our advantages are in order of priority:
- Open access—Free for readers
- Speed of peer review—First decisions in 18.3 days and acceptance to publication in 5.1 days, median values for MDPI journals in 2019
- Quality of peer review—Once a manuscript passes the initial checks, it will be assigned to at least two independent experts for peer-review.
Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical research relating to natural sciences, social sciences and humanities in as much detail as possible in order to promote scientific predictions and impact assessments of global change and development. Full experimental and methodical details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
- Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas are welcome.
- Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculations and experimental procedures, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- We also accept manuscripts with regard to research projects financed with public funds in order to communicate these to a broader audience.
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
Psych is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in Psych will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.