We are pleased to announce the “Philosophies 2022 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Philosophies from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022. One review and one research article will receive this award. The papers will be selected after a thorough evaluation by an award committee consisting of senior scholars from the Philosophies Editorial Board.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Philosophies from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022;
– Open to all career levels;
– Regular or Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal awards committee according to the following criteria:
– Originality and significance;
– Citation and download rates in the year 2023;
– Data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
One review and one research article will be selected for this award. Each winner (corresponding author) will receive the following prizes:
– An offer to publish a paper free of charge in Philosophies in 2024, subject to the normal peer review procedure;
– 400 CHF;
– A certificate.
The winners will be announced by 15 March 2024.
Philosophies Editorial Office