On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Patricia Easteal, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously offer their time to review the papers submitted to Laws by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for Laws.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Laws in 2023 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports;
– The quality and timeliness of review reports.
What will the winner receive?
There will be one winner this year, who will receive the following:
– CHF 500;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Laws in 2023 after peer review;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced on 31 March 2024 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Laws, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Laws Editorial Office