About Journal of Nuclear Engineering
Journal of Nuclear Engineering (ISSN 2673-4362), an international open access journal, publishes peer-reviewed papers containing original research, ideas, and developments related to the science and application of nuclear and radiation processes.
- Reactor systems design
- Reactor thermal hydraulics
- Nuclear fission
- Nuclear fusion technologies and materials
- Reactor control systems
- Reactor physics and shielding
- Sensitivity analysis, uncertainty quantification and predictive modeling
- Nuclear fuels
- Fuel cycles
- Next generation reactors and advanced reactors
- Fission reactor materials
- Fusion reactor materials
- Radioactive materials
- Nuclear physics
- Nuclear chemistry and biochemistry
- Nuclear biology
- Nuclear medicine and medical imaging
- Mathematical and experimental nuclear technology
- Radioactive waste management
- Radiation application and protection
- Nuclear safety and risk assessment
- Accelerators, spectrometers and detectors
- Radiation measurements
- Radiation physics and chemistry
- Nuclear instrumentation
- Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- Nuclear policy, economics and human resource development
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JNE is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JNE will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.