Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
no open awards
Hemato 2023 Travel Award
Note on Winner Announcement Date
Thank you for your continuous support. We regret to inform you that the deadline for announcing the winner of the Hemato 2023 Travel Award has been postponed to the end of June 2023.
The editorial office would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We are pleased to announce that Hemato will be granting the Travel Award to one junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Hemato Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of hematology to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
The winner will be awarded CHF 800 and an electronic certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Hemato 2023 Travel Award online by 20 March 2023. Prizes will be awarded at the end of June 2023 and announced on the Hemato website.
Hemato Editorial Office
Hemato 2022 Travel Award
As the Editor-in-Chief of Hemato, it is my pleasure to announce the winner of the Hemato 2022 Travel Award.
The award has been granted to Dr. Antonella Padella, a post-doctoral fellow in the IRCCS Istituto Romagnolo per lo Studio dei Tumori "Dino Amadori" - IRST S.r.l., Italy.
With so many high-quality applicants, the evaluation process and final decision were incredibly challenging. We would like to thank all the applicants for submitting their diverse and fascinating range of research topics. On behalf of the assessment committee, I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the winner on their accomplishment.
Prof. Dr. Antonino Carbone