Young Investigator Award 2020 (2,000 CHF)
The Entropy Editorial team is pleased to announce an award for young investigators conducting research in the field of entropy and information theory. All nominations will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief.
– The nominee has contributed outstanding research in the fields covered by the journal Entropy. Details at https://www.mdpi.com/journal/entropy/about.
– The nominee should have received their Ph.D. within the last eight years (by 15 November 2020), and not yet hold a permanent professorship.
– The nominee should be 40 years of age or under (by 31 December 2020).
– Applicants may be granted an extension of up to two years for the completion of this research due to: (1) birth, adoption, or rearing of a child or children; or (2) personal/family medical issues.
Required application documents:
– CV (including date on which the Ph.D. degree was awarded and a list of publications)
– Research description (up to two pages)
– Nomination letter from their supervisor, research director, or department head.
The prize consists of:
– 2000 Swiss Francs;
– An offer of a free paper published in Entropy. The term of validity of the offer is one year;
– A certificate.
Nominations may be submitted by clicking the button above by 15 November 2020. The winner will be announced in December 2020.