Special Issue "Energy Efficiency and Controllability of Fluid Power Systems"
A special issue of Energies (ISSN 1996-1073).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2017) | Viewed by 60869
Interests: fluid power systems; positive displacement machines; gear pumps; hydraulic control valves; aeration and cavitation in fluid power systems; analysis of noise generation and noise reduction in hydraulic components; electro-hydraulic systems; oscillation damping of load handling machines
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
This Special Issue on “Energy Efficiency and Controllability of Fluid Power Systems” focuses on the recent advances of fluid power technology in a wide range of topics, including:
- New approaches for the analysis, modeling and design of hydraulic and pneumatic components
- New design solutions for hydrostatic pumps and motors
- Hydrostatic and Hydraulic Hybrid Transmissions
- Control design methodologies and techniques for fluid power systems
- Digital and switched fluid power systems
- Reduction of oscillations and vibrations of fluid power machines
- New system configurations to reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity of fluid power machines
- Safety, reliability, fault analysis, diagnosis and prognostic of fluid power systems
- Noise and vibration of fluid power components
- Human scale applications of fluid power technology
- Water hydraulics
- Applications of fluid power in the field of renewable energy
- Fluid power in manufacturing
- Fluid power teleoperation and haptics
- Fluid power in mobile and industrial robots
- Environmental aspects of fluid power
- Smart fluids and materials for fluid power systems
Prof. Andrea Vacca
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Energies is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- fluid power
- hydrostatic pumps and motors
- hydraulic control valves
- digital hydraulics
- water hydraulics
- hydrostatic transmissions
- hydraulic hybrids
- hydraulic and pneumatic robots
- noise and vibration
- oscillation damping
- energy efficiency
- fuel consumption