Travel Award 2019 (800 CHF)
We are inviting applications for a Travel Award for PhD students in the area of computer science & engineering and their applications to support participation at a conference of their choice in 2019. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars in this field.
Prof. Paolo Bellavista
- PhD students whose research is related to computer science & engineering.
- Participating at an international computer science & engineering related conference in 2019 (oral presentation or poster).
- Awardees are asked to acknowledge the support of the journal Computers in their presentations.
Applicants are asked to submit the following documents:
- The applicant’s oral or poster abstract for the conference (please provide the conference name and website).
- CV, including a list of publications.
- A letter concerning the choice of the conference and costs involved.
- A letter of recommendation (max. 400 words) from his/her mentor.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please submit your applications via below link by 31 January 2019:
The winners will be announced on the Computers website by the end of February 2019.