Best Paper Award on Multi-Organ Alcohol-Related Damage: Mechanisms and Treatment 2018
Biomolecules has been recently indexed in the SCIE (Web of Science) and is being tracked for its first Impact Factor. The journal is also indexed in Scopus and its CiteScore is 5.72.
Biomolecules (ISSN 2218-273X) launched the Topical Collection on “Multi-Organ Alcohol-Related Damage: Mechanisms and Treatment” in 2015, and 36 papers have been published within the collection since then.
In our efforts to recognize and support excellence within this very relevant and critical area of research on alcohol-related damage, we are pleased to announce our first Best Paper Award. We encourage authors at all stages of their career to submit research articles or reviews in the field of multi-organ alcohol-related damage that clearly demonstrate how the harmful effects of alcohol contribute to disease initiation and progression in all organs and tissues of the body. Authors of the awarded publication will choose between:
- An 800 CHF (Swiss Francs) cash prize that will be granted early in 2019
- A waived publication fee for a paper submitted to this Topical Collection in 2019
The best paper will be selected after thorough evaluation by members of our Editorial Board based on originality, contribution to and advancement of the field, as well as the soundness of the scientific content.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- Only contributions to the Topical Collection on “Multi-Organ Alcohol-Related Damage: Mechanisms and Treatment” will be considered
- Papers must be submitted between 1 June 2018 and 31 December 2018
- Only research articles or reviews will be eligible
What should I do?
- Find out more about the Topical Collection at
https://www.mdpi.com/journal/biomolecules/special_issues/alcohol-damage and Submit your manuscript. The first 10 papers submitted by 30 October 2018 will receive a 20% discount!