Fuzzy Number, Fuzzy Difference, Fuzzy Differential: Theory and Applications
With the rapid development of new technologies such as artificial intelligence and big date, as the mathematical basis of artificial intelligence, fuzzy set theory has always been concerned by scholars. And fuzzy analysis theory is an important part of it. As the basic concept of fuzzy analysis, fuzzy number, fuzzy difference, fuzzy differential, etc. involve many related important theories, such as: fuzzy difference equation, fuzzy differential equation, fuzzy optimization, fuzzy game, fuzzy decision-making, fuzzy control, etc. Therefore, it is necessary to study the fuzzy number, fuzzy difference, fuzzy differential and related theories and applications.
This Topic, “Fuzzy Number, Fuzzy Difference, Fuzzy Differential：Theory and Applications”, invites papers on theoretical and applied issues, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Theories and applications of fuzzy Number.
- Theories and applications of fuzzy difference equation.
- Theories and applications of fuzzy differential equation.
- Techniques and algorithms of fuzzy optimization.
- Strategy of fuzzy game.
- Methods and analysis fuzzy decision-making.
- Techniques and methods of fuzzy control.
- This Topic will present the results of research describing recent advances in fuzzy number, fuzzy difference, and fuzzy differential.
Prof. Dr. Changyou Wang
Prof. Dr. Dong Qiu
Dr. Yonghong Shen
- fuzzy number
- fuzzy difference equation
- fuzzy differential equation
- fuzzy optimization
- fuzzy decision-making
- fuzzy game
- fuzzy control
|Journal Name||Impact Factor||CiteScore||Launched Year||First Decision (median)||APC|
|-||3.3||2008||17.6 Days||1600 CHF||Submit|
|1.824||2.6||2012||17.8 Days||1600 CHF||Submit|
|-||4.2||2010||21.8 Days||1600 CHF||Submit|
|2.592||2.9||2013||16.8 Days||2100 CHF||Submit|
|2.940||4.3||2009||14.2 Days||2000 CHF||Submit|
Preprints is a platform dedicated to making early versions of research outputs permanently available and citable. MDPI journals allow posting on preprint servers such as Preprints.org prior to publication. For more details about reprints, please visit https://www.preprints.org.