A section of Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220).
This section of Sensors will be dedicated to manuscripts dealing with any aspect of a device that responds to chemical concentrations.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Chemo- and Biosensors for Security and Defense (Deadline: 31 December 2014)
- Gas Sensors Based on the Field Effect (Deadline: 15 June 2014)
- Implantable Sensors (Deadline: 15 June 2014)
- Ion Selective Electrodes for Bioavailable Ions (Deadline: 31 October 2014)
- Modern Technologies for Sensing Pollution in Air, Water, and Soil (Deadline: 31 December 2014)
- Molecular Sensing and Molecular Electronics (Deadline: 30 June 2014)
- Nanopore Sensors: Fabrications, Properties and Applications (Deadline: 15 May 2014)
- Printed Sensors (Deadline: 31 May 2014)
Last update: 19 February 2014