Special Issue "Nanomaterials for the Advanced Manufacturing of Electronic Devices"
A special issue of Nanomaterials (ISSN 2079-4991).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 March 2020) | Viewed by 19437
Interests: advanced nanofabrication methods, nanoelectronic devices, nanoelectromechanical systems, advanced AFM methods
This Special Issue will be focused on the use of nanomaterials and nanostructured materials in the fabrication of electronic devices: how do nanomaterials or a nanostructured materials improve the performance of a device or enable its manufacturing. Examples of possible topics would be:
- Nanodevices based on nanocrystals and quantum dots
- Materials issues related to resisitive switching devices
- Advanced materials in the fabrication of nanoelectronic devices, such as block copolymers
- Processing methods for controlling the dimensions of materials in nanodevice fabrication: ALD, ALE, etc.
- Nanolithography for structuring materials in nanodevice fabrication
- Low dimensional materials (like 2D materials) for nanodevice fabrication
- Bottom-up fabrication of nanoelectronic devices
- Modelling of nanometarials in electronic devices
Dr. Esteve Amat
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Nanomaterials is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.