Travel Awards 2020
We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for three Molecules Travel Awards in 2020.The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of Molecules, Dr. Derek J. McPhee.
This prize provides financial assistance for winners to present an oral presentation and/or poster at an international chemical science conference or a multidisciplinary conference with a major chemistry component in 2020.
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students working in the chemical sciences (broadly defined as any discipline covered by the journal Molecules.)
Required application documents:
- Outline of current and planned future research.
- CV (please include a complete list of publications.)
- The conference you would like to attend (list the conference name and its website) and an abstract of the work you plan to present.
- A letter of recommendation from your supervisor, research director or department head confirming your status as a postdoc/PhD student.
The award will consist of 800 Swiss Francs.
Please apply by clicking the button above before 15 December 2019. The winner will be announced on the Molecules website by 30 January 2020.