Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Mathematics 2023 Young Investigator Award
We are pleased to announce that Mathematics is now inviting nominations for the Mathematics 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of mathematics. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Francisco Chiclana.
– CHF 2000;
– Option to publish one paper free of charge in Mathematics after peer review before the end of 31 December 2024;
– An electronic certificate.
Eligibility and Requirements for Candidates:
– Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2023;
– Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of mathematics;
– Must be nominated by senior scientists.
List of Documents for Nomination:
– Detailed curriculum vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
– Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
– Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists.
– Open for nomination: 6 February 2023;
– Nomination deadline: 15 October 2023;
– Winner announcement: 29 December 2023.
How to Submit Nominations:
Nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Catherine Meng
Email: [email protected]
Mathematics Editorial Office