Special Issue "Recent Advances in Coatings, Adhesives and Construction Materials"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 30 April 2022.
Interests: polymeric coating materials; polymers thermal stability; polymers flammability; silicones
Interests: nanotechnology; construction materials; environmental management; fire protection; measuring and testing; quality systems
Special Issues, Collections and Topics in MDPI journals
The objective of this Special Issue “Recent Advances in Coatings, Adhesives and Construction Materials” is to present the latest scientific and technical achievements in the field of paints, coatings, adhesives, and construction materials approved for presentation at the European Technical Coatings Congress ETCC2022 ( https://etcc2022.org/). Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Advances in all kinds of paints and coatings, adhesives, construction materials, printing inks, and related products;
- Chemical composition, formulations, and product specifications;
- Polymers and other raw materials;
- Advances in processing and production;
- Measuring and testing, quality systems
- Fire protection and corrosion prevention materials;
- Equipment and production lines;
- Application techniques;
- Environment, safety, and health;
- Product and process legislation.
Knowledge in this field is of key importance to facilitate the development of energy-saving and material-saving tools and techniques.
Depending on the specific application, certain requirements must be met in terms of physicochemical properties and waste management.
The purpose of this Special Issue is to bring together current perspectives from materials scientists, physicists, chemists, and chemical engineers as well as others who are active in the field to discuss the topics mentioned above. We are pleased to invite authors to submit original research papers, reviews, short messages and concept papers.
- The manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published immediately after the completion of the pre-review process and collected together in a special issue. If 10 or more papers are collected it is possible to print this Special Issue as a book.
- Benefits including 20% submission discount for all attendees of ETCC2022.
- Submission Guidance: click "Submit to Special Issue" in the upper left corner, first-time users are required to register before submitting). About submission and discount details, please contact Ms. Hellen Hu ([email protected]).
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Maria Zielecka
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Anna Rabajczyk
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Materials is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- chemical composition
- new technologies, technical and legal requirements
- processing and production, adhesives
- construction materials
- new products and processing
- environment safety