We are pleased to announce that the application process for the JMMP 2021 Travel Award is now open. JMMP will be awarding one Travel Award for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the JMMP Editorial Board.
This prize provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of manufacturing, to be held in 2021, in order to conduct a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Candidates must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students.
– Candidates must be planning to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information about the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the applicant’s supervisor, research director or department head which also confirms the candidate’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
One winner will be selected, who will be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Applications for the JMMP 2021 Travel Award must be submitted online by 31 December 2020. Prizes will be awarded at the beginning of February 2021 and will be announced on the JMMP website.