We are pleased to announce that the Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing (JMMP) will be granting a Travel Award to one junior scientist. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Journal of Manufacturing and Materials Processing (JMMP) Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of manufacturing and material processing to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellow or PhD student.
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information on the conference that the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications.
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words).
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
One winner will be selected, and they will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the JMMP 2023 Travel Award online by 28 February 2023. Prizes will be awarded at the end of April 2023 and announced on the JMMP website.
JMMP Editorial Office