On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Giuseppe Musumeci, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers, who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to the Journal of Functional Morphology and Kinesiology, by presenting an award to a reviewer who has consistently demonstrated dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for JFMK.
What are the pre-requisites for this award?
– All of the reviewers for JFMK in 2021 will be automatically
– The number of review reports processed (only first review reports are considered);
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
– Review speed.
What will the winner receive?
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in JFMK in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced in January 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed a paper for JFMK, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link:
JFMK Editorial Office