A section of Information (ISSN 2078-2489).
This section focuses on original and new research work in the area of Artificial Intelligence. Artificial Intelligence (AI) is entering a new era and receiving very high attention from different fields becoming a pervasive tool in many real-world application areas nowadays and it is probably on its way to be a build-in base technology in the digital society. From this perspective, papers submitted should have a strong and clear real life application perspective rather than purely theoretical goals. The scope of the work considered in this section is broad and interdisciplinary with a focus on data-driven and knowledge-based approaches, as well as hybrid techniques to real-world problems. Reports on novel and innovative AI algorithms are of particular interest, as are their in-depth analyses, experiments and evaluation.
Specific subfields covered by this section include AI algorithms and methods, machine learning, deep learning, combinations of data-driven and rule-based methods, natural language processing, ontology engineering, big data text analytics, information extraction, question answering, cognitive robotics, human–computer interaction, agent technology, reasoning, decision making, multimedia and multimodal AI technologies, intelligent robotics, planning and optimization, data analysis, image processing and computer vision.
Prof. Dr. Luis Martínez López
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Conceptual Structures 2019 (Deadline: 31 May 2020)
- Computer Vision for Biomedical Image Applications (Deadline: 15 July 2020)
- Natural Language Processing for Social Media (Deadline: 15 August 2020)
- Information Retrieval and Social Media Mining (Deadline: 30 September 2020)
- Data Processing in the Internet of Things (Deadline: 30 September 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems (Deadline: 30 October 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence: The Vision versus the Reality (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Machine Learning and Accelerator Technology (Deadline: 31 October 2020)
- Computer Science and Systems – Selected Papers from Edition 2020 (Deadline: 30 December 2020)
- Knowledge Graphs for Search and Recommendation (Deadline: 28 February 2021)
- Augmented Reality Technologies, Systems and Applications (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: