To acknowledge the authors’ continued support, we are pleased to announce the “Information Best Paper Awards 2018” for research and review articles published between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018. After a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee, three papers will receive the award.
Eligibility for the awards:
- Papers published in Information from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2018;
- Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered;
- Only original research articles and reviews will be considered.
- Originality and novelty of research objectives and/or ideas presented;
- Citation and download rates in 2019;
- Data Source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics).
- The award will consist of a certificate and 500 Swiss Francs.
- Each winner can publish a paper free of charge in Information, after the normal peer review procedure.
The winners will be announced online on 31 March 2020.
Prof. Dr. Willy Susilo
Editor-in-Chief of Information