We are pleased to announce the “Information 2020 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Information from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Two papers will each receive an award. The papers will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiC, and the winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Information from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020 will be considered;
– The awards are open to researchers of all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
The award will consist of 500 Swiss Francs and a certificate. In addition, each winner will be given the opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Information in 2022, after the normal peer-review procedure.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Information Editorial Office