To acknowledge the hard work and support of authors, and to recognize their outstanding scientific accomplishment, we are pleased to announce the “Fractal and Fractional 2021 Best Paper Award”. All research and review articles published from 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2021 are eligible for the award. Two articles will receive an award each. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee, led by the Editor-in-Chief Prof. Dr. Carlo Cattani.
Eligibility for the Award:
– Papers published in Fractal and Fractional from 01 January 2021 to 31 December 2021;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria:
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citations and downloads.
Two final winners will be selected for the Fractal and Fractional 2021 Best Paper Award. Each winner will receive:
– A cash award of CHF 500 and a chance to publish a paper in Fractal and Fractional after peer review in 2023;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2023.
Fractal and Fractional Editorial Office