We are pleased to announce the “Data 2020 Best Paper Award” for papers published in Data from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. The award will be given to one paper, which will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal’s Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, and the winner will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in Data from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal’s Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– The award will consist of 500 Swiss Francs and a certificate. In addition, the winner can publish a paper free of charge in Data in 2022 after the normal peer review procedure.
The winner will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Data Editorial Office