We are pleased to announce that C will be launching two Travel Awards, one for postdoctoral fellows
and the other for PhD students conducting research in carbon-related research fields. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the C Editorial Board.
2020 C Travel Award for Postdoctoral Fellows and PhD Students
- Applicants must be postdoctoral fellows or PhD students involved in carbon-related research areas
- Applicants will present their research (oral presentation or poster) at a relevant conference to be held between June 2020 and May 2021.
Required Application Documents:
- Details of the conference that the candidate plans to attend and the abstract that will be submitted.
- CV and list of publications.
- Justification letter describing the focus of the candidate’s research (max. 800 words).
- Letter of recommendation from the candidate’s mentor.
After the meeting, the awardee must provide a copy of the page in the conference program showing the abstract/presentation and meeting badge that verifies his/her attendance.
Each award consists of 500 Swiss Francs and a certificate. The fees can be used for registration, travel, or accommodation.
Please send your applications via https://www.mdpi.com/journal/carbon/awards before 15 May 2020. The winners will be announced on the homepage of C in June 2020. Follow us on Twitter @C_MDPI to stay informed of the latest updates.