Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "Applications of Bioprocess Processes in Environmental Protection and Purification"
A special issue of Processes (ISSN 2227-9717). This special issue belongs to the section "Biological Processes and Systems".
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 June 2021) | Viewed by 29511
Special Issue Editors
Interests: reclamation and remediation of grounds; recycle of organic and mineral wastes; waste management
Interests: chemical composition of soil solution under different soil and fertilizer conditions; utilization of municipal and industrial waste in environment; influence of mineral and organic fertilization on physico-chemical properties of soil; yield and chemical composition of plant
Special Issue Information
- The use of plants and microorganisms for the reclamation of chemically degraded land;
- The remediation of air, grounds, water, sewage, and the revitalization of brownfield redevelopment;
- The impact of ions of heavy metals and other pollutants anthropogenic on chemical composition of plants and other materials;
- The use of municipal and industrial waste in different processes, for example, biological reclamation and the remediation of brownfield sites and landfills;
- Waste, recycling of organic waste and minerals;
- The use of microorganisms in the processes of purifying environmental components;
- The study of enzymatic activity in the environment;
- Toxicological tests on environmental protection and purification.
Prof. Dr. Jacek Antonkiewicz
Prof. Dr. Beata Rutkowska
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Processes is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2000 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.