We are pleased to announce that MPs will be providing a 2022 Travel Award for junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an evaluation committee consisting of senior scholars from the MPs Editorial Board.
This award provides financial support for the winners to attend an international conference (physical or virtual) in the field of Life Sciences, Chemistry, and Biomedical Sciences, and other relevant scientific fields to be held in 2022, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or Ph.D. students;
– Plans to attend an international conference (physical or virtual) in 2022 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information of the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/Ph.D. student.
– There will be one winner this year who will be awarded CHF 800 and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the MPs 2022 Travel Awards online by 31 January 2022.
Prizes will be awarded at the end of March 2022 and announced on the MPs website.
Prof. Dr. Fernando Albericio,
on behalf of the MPs 2022 Travel Awards Evaluation Committee