It is with deepest regret that we announce the MPs 2020 Travel Award has been cancelled due to the ongoing coronavirus outbreak since most conferences have been postponed or cancelled.
We are inviting applications for Travel Awards for postdoctoral fellows and PhD students to attend an international conference of their choice in 2020. The Travel Awards will consist of 800 Swiss Francs each. The nominations and applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee presided over by Editor-in-Chief Prof. Dr. Fernando Albericio and Associate Editor Dr. Philip Hublitz.
- An abstract of their work;
- A curriculum vitae, including a complete list of publications;
- A justification letter;
- A letter of support from their mentor;
- A letter of acceptance from the conference organizers.
General requirements are that all candidates should be:
– PhD students or postdoctoral fellows; and
– They must present their own, original work as an oral presentation (or poster) at the conference for which the travel award application is being made.
Please send your applications to [email protected] by 28 February 2020. The winners will be announced by the end of March 2020.
Prof. Dr. Fernando Albericio
Editor-in-Chief, Methods and Protocols
1. School of Chemistry, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban 4001, South Africa
2. Department of Organic Chemistry, University of Barcelona, 08028-Barcelona, Spain
Dr. Philip Hublitz
Associate Editor, Methods and Protocols
Head of Genome Engineering Facility, MRC Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, OX3 9DS, UK