21 July 2015 Flow Chemistry – Virtual Event
The Flow Chemistry Society is delighted to welcome you all to its first virtual conference. The society aims to unite and represent those who are actively working on this rapidly developing field.
The talks were recently presented in Berlin and are now being made available to a worldwide audience in a webinar-style auditorium with the opportunity for live Q&A at the end of each talk.
This open-access event will use a pioneering new platform especially developed for scientific events, and be broadcast to your PC or mobile device.
- Timothy Noel, Assistant Professor, Eindhoven University of Technology, as Keynote Speaker
- Kerry Gilmore, Guest Editor, Molecules — Open Access Organic Chemistry Journal
• Engineering Aspects of Flow Chemistry
• Flow Chemistry in Industry
• Multistep Synthesis in Flow
• Photochemistry in Flow
• Synthesis of Solids in Flow: Preparation of Nanomaterials and Overcoming clogging Issues