Special Issue "Computational and Experimental Mechanics of Engineering Materials and Structures"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 10 January 2023 | Viewed by 28437
This Special Issue encompasses the wide fields of computational and experimental mechanics of engineering materials, components, and structures in any scale or geometry. Its scope includes:
- Enhanced or new insights into material properties, mechanics, and physical performance
- Development of enhanced modeling tools and experiments to characterize engineering materials and structures
- Calculation models and experimental techniques describing the mechanical behavior of materials, components, and structures
- Application of computational methods and/or experimental and techniques to support the manufacturing processes of enhanced materials and engineering components
- Development of experimental techniques to measure material properties
- Development or application of modeling and testing tools to describe the failure and degradation mechanisms in material and structures.
- Engineering case studies dealing with advanced modeling and/or experimental techniques to describe the mechanical behavior, failure, or degradation of materials and components.
Prof. Georgios Savaidis
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Materials is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2300 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- engineering materials
- material mechanics
- engineering structures
- computational mechanics
- experimental techniques