Security Engineering & Applications
A section of Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy (ISSN 2624-800X).
The Section on Security Engineering and Applications of the Journal on Cybersecurity and Privacy welcomes papers presenting solutions to cybersecurity and privacy issues. This section provides a venue for research results that address all factors affecting practical implementation in real scenarios from a security engineering perspective. Submissions can focus on methodological issues or case studies and should include clear implementation guidelines and the expected impact.
- AI systems for Security
- Security of AI and Adversarial Machine Learning
- Anomaly and intrusion detection, and countermeasures to prevent detection
- Authentication and identity management technologies
- Malware analysis, and malware defense and mitigation strategies
- Network security
- Security design frameworks, techniques and approaches
- Threat Modeling
- Usable Security
Topical Advisory Panel
Following topical collections within this section are currently open for submissions: