About Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy
Journal of Cybersecurity and Privacy (ISSN 2624-800X) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal which provides a forum for the dissemination of research related to all technical areas of cybersecurity. This includes information, computer and network security, cryptography, cyber–physical system security, digital forensics, etc. In addition, the journal also includes interdisciplinary articles that cover the privacy, ethical, legal, and economic aspects of cybersecurity.
The journal’s goal is to attract a broad spectrum of article types in order to foster collaboration between different fields working to address the emergence of security and privacy threats. The articles can include traditional research-focused articles; educational surveys to instruct the broader technical community; informative articles that discuss practical policy, legal, and economic aspects of cybersecurity; and editorial or position articles that pose new ideas and paradigm shifts for the field of cybersecurity.
- Machine Learning Security
- Adversarial Machine Learning
- AI Security
- Digital Ledger Technology
- Anonymization and de-identification technologies
- Anomaly and intrusion detection, and countermeasures to prevent detection
- Applied cryptography and cryptographic protocols
- Authentication and identity management technologies
- Big data security and privacy
- Cloud computing and security and privacy threats in the cloud
- Darknet and Darkweb
- Denial of service (DoS) against communication and computing services, and countermeasures against DoS
- Economics of security
- Forensics, including computer and network forensics
- Information-theoretic security
- Jamming and interference
- Key management, cryptographic credential management
- Legal and public policy aspects of security and privacy
- Malware, malware reverse engineering, and malware defense and mitigation strategies
- Network security
- Physical layer security and cross-layer security for communications
- Privacy and privacy enhancing technologies, including applications to new domains
- Quantum security
- Security metrics and the science of security
- Traffic analysis
- Usable Security
MDPI Publication Ethics Statement
JCP is a member of the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE). MDPI takes the responsibility to enforce a rigorous peer-review together with strict ethical policies and standards to ensure to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. MDPI takes such publishing ethics issues very seriously and our editors are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use iThenticate to check submissions against previous publications. MDPI works with Publons to provide reviewers with credit for their work.
Authors and publishers are encouraged to send review copies of their recent related books to the following address. Received books will be listed as Books Received within the journal's News & Announcements section.
St. Alban-Anlage 66
Copyright / Open Access
Articles published in JCP will be Open-Access articles distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY). The copyright is retained by the author(s). MDPI will insert the following note at the end of the published text:
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is . For further MDPI contacts, see here.
Announcement and Advertisement
Announcements regarding academic activities such as conferences are published for free in the News & Announcements section of the journal. Advertisement can be either published or placed on the pertinent website. Contact e-mail address is .
For further MDPI contacts, see here.