A section of International Journal of Molecular Sciences (ISSN 1422-0067).
This section Macromolecules of the open access journal, IJMS, publishes original research on all fundamental aspects of macromolecular science: material science, life science and medicine; including synthesis, characterization and application of natural macromolecules, polymers, glycoscience, cellulose, etc.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Recent Advances in Structure-Guided Kinase Drug Discovery (Deadline: 20 April 2020)
- Monoclonal Antibodies and Their Functional Fragments in Research, Diagnosis and Therapy (Deadline: 30 June 2020)
- Mitochondrial Protein Network: From Biogenesis to Bioenergetics in Health and Disease (Deadline: 15 July 2020)
- Current Glycoproteomics: Theory, Methods and Applications (Deadline: 31 July 2020)
- Synthesis, Processing and Applications of Conjugated Oligomers and Polymers (Deadline: 30 September 2020)
- Glycobiology of Cancer (Deadline: 31 October 2020)