A section of Genes (ISSN 2073-4425).
The Section “Epigenomics” covers studies on different levels of epigenetic control—from DNA modifications to posttranslational histone modifications, 3D structure of DNA, nuclear architecture, chromatin remodeling, as well as transcriptional and posttranscriptional control.
Some of the topics included are:
- Regulation of development and disease;
- Imprinting diseases;
- Epigenetic inheritance;
- Transcriptional regulation;
- Noncoding RNA;
- DNA and RNA modifications;
- Phase separation;
- Epigenetic strategies for therapeutic intervention.
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Male Reproduction: Regulation, Differentiation and Epigenetics (Deadline: 20 October 2021)
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Allergy Diseases (Deadline: 1 March 2022)
- Genetics and Epigenetics in Endocrine Disorders (Deadline: 31 March 2022)