Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Encyclopedia 2022 Outstanding Contributor Award
The Encyclopedia 2022 Outstanding Contributor Award is open for application now. We will award two outstanding contributors for the Encyclopedia platform and Encyclopedia journal in 2022. All contributors will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal award committee, led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Raffaele Barretta, and the winners will be announced in March 2023.
Eligibility for the Award:
To be eligible, applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria:
– The applicants must have published at least one qualified entry on the Encyclopedia platform in 2022;
– The applicants must have published at least one paper in the Encyclopedia journal in 2022.
The award committee will evaluate applications based on a comprehensive consideration of the following criteria:
– The quantity and quality of entries/papers contributed;
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– View, citation, and download rates in 2022.
Document for Application:
– Curriculum vitae (Please contact our office if you need a template of the form)
– CHF 300 (Swiss Francs) for each winner;
– An opportunity to publish one paper free of charge in Encyclopedia before 31 December 2023 following peer review for each winner;
– A certificate for each winner.
15 January 2023
Please send your applications to our office before the deadline: [email protected] mdpi.com.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2023.
Encyclopedia 2021 Outstanding Contributor Award
We are very pleased to announce the winner of the Encyclopedia 2021 Outstanding Contributor Award, which recognizes an excellent contributor who has made outstanding additions to the Encyclopedia platform and to Encyclopedia journal in 2021.
After a thorough evaluation of the quantity and quality of entry papers, views, citations, downloads, scientific merit, and broad impact, the award has been granted to Dr. Carmen Sofia Rocha Freire from the CICECO-Aveiro Institute of Materials, University of Aveiro, Portugal. The winner will receive a cash award of CHF 500 or a discount voucher of CHF 800 that can be applied to any MDPI journal.
With so many high-quality applications, the evaluation process and final decision were challenging. We would like to thank all of the applicants for their contributions to Encyclopedia over the last year. The Encyclopedia Editorial Board and Editorial Team extend their congratulations to the winner for her accomplishments.