Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
Special Issue "New Progress in Construction Machinery and Vehicle Engineering"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 1 February 2020.
Prof. Dr. Octavian Postolache Website E-Mail
1 Instituto de Telecomunicações, Av. Rovisco Pais, 1049-001 Lisboa, Portugal
2 Escola de Tecnologias e Arquitetura (ISTA), ISCTE-Instituto Universitário de Lisboa, 1600-077 Lisboa, Portugal
Interests: smart sensors; wireless sensors network; test and automated instrumentation for IoT; unobtrusive sensing for cardio-respiratory monitoring; smart systems for physical rehabilitation; standards for WSN and IoT; sensors for environment monitoring; IoT for smart ports and smart cities
The proposed Special Issue will focus on the original innovation, integrated innovation, and introduced and absorbed re-innovation in the field of construction machinery and vehicle engineering technology.
In view of the development trends regarding big data, cloud computing, networking technology, virtual reality technology applied in the field of construction machinery, and vehicle engineering, innovative solutions and new theories will be promoted in this Special Issue.
We invite authors to submit high-quality research articles and review articles, covering modern theories and methods of construction machinery and vehicle engineering. The topics of the Special Issue are expressed by but are not limited to the following:
- Technological trends in the intelligent development of international construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Modern design theory and method of construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Virtual reality technology applied in machinery design;
- Innovation of whole machine and key components;
- Quality, cost control, and management;
- Application of networking technology in construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Application of artificial intelligence in construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Application of big data analytics in construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Application of cloud computing in construction machinery and vehicle engineering;
- Computer vision and application in construction machinery and vehicle engineering.
Prof. Dr. Octavian Postolache
Prof. Subhas Mukhopadhyay
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Applied Sciences is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1500 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.