Special Issue "Human–Machine Interfaces: Design, Sensing and Stimulation"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (30 June 2022) | Viewed by 2298
Interests: engineering physics; astronomy; computer science; materials science
The Special Issue, “Human–Machine Interfaces: Design, Sensing and Stimulation”, covers fundamental technology used in electronic, mechanical, and electrical engineering, including the synthesis and integration of Human–Machine Interfaces, the design of electronic devices, sensing technologies, the evaluation of various performance characteristics, and the exploration of their broad applications in industry, modeling and simulation, simulation analyses, and so forth. We invite investigators to contribute original research articles and review articles that will stimulate the continuing efforts to develop electronic and mechanical devices and sensors for Human–Machine Interfaces. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Applications of electronic devices and mechanical sensors in Human–Machine Interfaces
- Authority and cooperation between humans and machines, sensing and controlling technologies in Human–Machine Interfaces applications
- Novel sensors for Human–Machine Interfaces applications
- Medical and health applications of Human–Machine Interfaces, Sensors in Human–Machine Interfaces
- Analysis, modeling, and simulation of Human–Machine Interfaces applications
- Human operator’s mental activities in Human–Machine Interfaces applications
- Psychophysiology and performance of Human–Machine Interfaces applications
- Designing Human–Machine Interfaces
- Special Human–Machine Interfaces: eye-tracking and brainwave-controlled system
Prof. Dr. Chern-Sheng Lin
Prof. Dr. Chih-Cheng Chen
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sensors is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2400 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- Human–Machine Interfaces
- sensing and controlling technologies
- novel sensors
- analysis, modeling, and simulation
- designing eye-tracking and brainwave-controlled system