Special Issue "Cybersecurity in the Internet of Things"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 20 December 2021.
Interests: network security; authentication; mobile security; IoT security; computer security; smart grid security
Interests: trusted computing; applied cryptography; information security; privacy; Internet of Things; secure systems; intrusion detection
- Traditional and IoT cybersecurity;
- Access control, authentication, and authorization;
- Trust establishment, relationships and propagation, and reputation systems;
- Attestation technologies and decentralized roots-of-trust;
- Key management and key recovery;
- Control-flow binary tracing and RISC-V security;
- Trusted execution environments and/or TPM security applications in IoT networks;
- Security in smart grid;
- Security in edge and fog computing;
- Usable security and privacy in IoT;
- Formal verification of security protocols;
- Data protection in transit and in storage for IoT networks;
- Blockchain-based cybersecurity applications;
- Cryptographic trust anchors for secure on- and off-chain knowledge management and data sharing;
- Malware detection and propagation;
- Adversarial machine learning;
- Intrusion detection;
- Efficient cryptography.
Prof. Dr. Christos Xenakis
Dr. Thanassis Giannetsos
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sensors is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2200 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.