- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, AHCI (Web of Science), ATLA Religion Database, Religious and Theological Abstracts, and other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (Religious Studies)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 20.5 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.9 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2022).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Peer Review Week 2022 – Research Integrity: Creating and Supporting Trust in Research
MDPI’s 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Awards in “Social Sciences & Humanities”—Winners Announced
MDPI’s 2021 Young Investigator Awards in “Social Sciences & Humanities”—Winners Announced
Deadline: 31 December 2024
Deadline: 30 September 2022
Deadline: 15 October 2022
Deadline: 31 October 2022
Deadline: 15 November 2022