- Open Access— free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High Visibility: indexed within Scopus, AHCI (Web of Science), ATLA Religion Database, Religious and Theological Abstracts, and many other databases.
- Journal Rank: CiteScore - Q1 (Religious Studies)
- Rapid Publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 16.3 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2021).
- Recognition of Reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
2020 MDPI Top Reviewer Award—Winners Announced
MDPI Joins SDG Publishers Compact
Religions Ranked 4th in “Religion” Category in Google Scholar Metrics
Deadline: 19 October 2021
Deadline: 1 November 2021
Deadline: 11 November 2021
Deadline: 30 November 2021