Micromachines 2022 Best Paper Award
We are pleased to announce the “Micromachines 2022 Best Paper Awards” for research and review articles published in Volume 11 of Micromachines (between 18 December 2019 and 21 December 2020). Three articles will receive an award each. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiCs, and the winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Micromachines from 18 December 2019 to 21 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
There will be three winners in total, and each will receive the following:
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in Micromachines in 2022;
– A certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Micromachines Editorial Office