Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
10–12 December 2019, Luleå, Sweden
SMASCO19 - 1st International Conference On Smart Materials for Sustainable Construction
The leading aim is to present current developments on smart building materials and on how to utilize and maximize their positive impact on the sustainability.
The conference will facilitate discussions and networking for academia and industry.
The 3-day conference will be divided into three main scientific thematic blocks:
- Sustainable construction materials
- Clean production technologies in construction industry
- Smart construction materials
Prof. Karen Scrivener EPFL, Switzerland
Prof. John Provis The University of Sheffield, UK
Prof. Erik Schlangen, TU Delft, Netherlands
Prof. Mette Geiker, NTNU, Norway
All the abstracts will be published in MDPI Proceedings (ISSN 2504-3900) open access journal.
The registration fee is 3 000 SEK excl VAT. The registration deadline is 1st December 2019.
The registration fee includes conference proceedings, “icebreaking” welcome reception, coffee breaks “swedish fika”, lunches (3) during the conference, access to the company exhibition areas and conference kit.
- Conference Gala Dinner has to be booked in the registration form.
- Participation in the trip to the Arctic Circle and Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi, Finland, has to be booked in the registration form. The cost is 450 SEK and free of charge only for PhD students.