We are pleased to announce that the application period is now open for the Hydrology 2021 Travel Awards. Applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Hydrology Editorial Board.
– Holds a Ph.D. or is enrolled as a Ph.D. student (proof required);
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2021 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information on the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum Vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from at least 1 supervisor.
The winners (two awardees) will each be awarded 800 CHF and a certificate.
Please submit your applications for the Hydrology 2021 Travel Awards no later than 30 November 2020. Prizes will be awarded at the end of December 2020 and announced on the Hydrology website.
Hydrology Editorial Office