Film, Television, and Media Studies in the Humanities
A section of Humanities (ISSN 2076-0787).
Click here to see the Section Editorial Board of "Film, Television, and Media Studies in the Humanities".
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Media and Politics in the Age of Cringe (Deadline: 15 May 2021)
- Good vs. Evil in American Movies (Deadline: 15 July 2021)
- Baroque Tragedy and the Cinema (Deadline: 15 October 2021)
- Marginalized Groups in the Cinema of Latin America (Deadline: 1 December 2021)
- Socio-Environmental Emergencies and Futuristic Imaginaries in Iberian and Latin American Cinemas and Television (Deadline: 15 December 2021)