We are pleased to announce that Chemistry will be awarding a Travel Award 2023 to junior scientists. The applications will be assessed by an Evaluation Committee consisting of senior scholars from the Chemistry Editorial Board. This award provides financial support for the winner to attend an international conference in the field of Chemistry to be held in 2023, in order to hold a presentation, present a poster, or both.
– Postdoctoral fellows or PhD students;
– Plans to attend an international conference in 2023 (oral presentation or poster).
Required Application Documents:
– Information regarding the conference the applicant is planning to attend and the abstract that will be submitted;
– Curriculum vitae and list of publications;
– Justification letter describing the focus of the research (max. 800 words);
– Letter of recommendation from the supervisor, research director, or department head, which also confirms the applicant’s status as a postdoctoral fellow/PhD student.
One winner (awardee) will be awarded CHF 500 for a virtual conference or CHF 800 for a physical conference, as well as a certificate and an offer to publish one manuscript in Chemistry free of charge by the end of 2023.
Please submit your applications for the Chemistry 2023 Travel Award online by 31 January 2023. Prizes will be announced in mid-March 2023 on the Chemistry website.
Chemistry Editorial Office