Special Issue "Electro-Hydraulic Actuators"
A special issue of Actuators (ISSN 2076-0825).
Deadline for manuscript submissions: closed (31 October 2020).
Interests: electrohydraulics; zonal hydraulics; direct-driven hydraulics; off-road machinery; efficiency; simulations
Special Issues and Collections in MDPI journals
Contributions from all fields related to electrohydraulic actuators are welcome to this Special Issue, particularly the following:
- Theory, applications, and case studies;
- Valve-controlled vs. pump-controlled actuators, operational aspects;
- Computational intelligence in design, analysis, and optimization of actuators;
- New design solutions for electro-hydrostatic actuators (EHA);
- EHA: Design, simulation, implementation, and component integration;
- Control design methodologies and techniques;
- Digital fluid power actuators;
- New system architectures based on EHA to reduce fuel consumption and increase productivity of fluid power machines;
- Safety, reliability, fault analysis, diagnosis, and prognostic of EHA systems;
- Noise and vibration of fluid power actuators;
- Human-scale applications, exoskeleton;
- Aerospase, off-road machinery, and stationary applications;
- Water hydraulics.
On behalf of the Actuators, I invite you to consider this Special Issue as an excellent platform to disseminate your research results in the Fluid Power area. I look forward to receiving your submissions.
Prof. Dr. Tatiana Minav
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Actuators is an international peer-reviewed open access monthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- zonal hydraulics
- energy balance
- direct pump control
- pump-controlled actuators
- direct-driven hydraulics
- linear hydraulic actuation
- self-contained hydraulic drives