We are pleased to announce the “Actuators 2023 Best Paper Award” for research and review articles published in Actuators in 2021. One review and two research articles will receive the award each. Winning papers will be selected after a thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the EiCs, Prof. Dr. Kenji Uchino. The winners will be announced at the end of March 2023.
Eligibility for the award:
– Papers published in Actuators in 2021;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the Actuators Award Committee according to the
following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates over time.
– One review award: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a free paper in Actuators in 2023;
– Two research article awards: 500 CHF and a chance to publish a free paper in Actuators in 2023.
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website at the end of March 2023.
Actuators Editorial Office