On behalf of the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Kenji Uchino, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to Actuators. As such, it is our pleasure to present an award to thank the reviewers for their demonstrable dedication, professionalism, and timeliness, as well as enduring support, in reviewing manuscripts for Actuators.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
– All of the reviewers for Actuators in 2021 will be automatically included.
– Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
– Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
– Review speed.
What will the winner receive?
There will be one winner this year, and the winner will receive the following:
– 500 Swiss francs;
– An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge after the normal peer review procedure in 2022;
– A certificate.
When will the winner be announced?
– The winner will be announced in February 2022 on the Actuators website.
How can I make myself eligible?
– If you have not yet reviewed papers for Actuators, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Actuators Editorial Office