Journal Menu► ▼ Journal Menu
Journal Browser► ▼ Journal Browser
no open awards
JOItmC 2021 Outstanding Reviewer Awards
On behalf of the founding editor-in-chief and owner of JOItmC, Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun, we wish to acknowledge our reviewers who so generously give their time to review the papers submitted to JOItmC by presenting an award to the reviewers who have demonstrated their dedication, professionalism, and timeliness in reviewing manuscripts for JOItmC.
What are the pre-requisites to be eligible for this award?
- All of the reviewers for JOItmC in 2021 will be automatically included.
- Number of review reports (only first review reports are considered);
- Review quality based on the rating given in SuSy;
- Review speed.
What will the winners receive?
There will be three winners this year, and each will receive the following:
- 200 Swiss francs;
- An opportunity to publish a paper free of charge in JOItmC in 2022;
- A certificate.
When will the winners be announced?
- The winners will be announced in April 2022 on the journal website.
How can I make myself eligible?
- If you have not yet reviewed papers for JOItmC, but would like to do so, you can register as a reviewer at the following link: https://susy.mdpi.com/volunteer/profile/edit.
Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun
JOItmC 2020 Best Paper Awards
We are pleased to announce the “JOItmC 2020 Best Paper Awards” for research articles published in JOItmC from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Two research articles will receive the awards. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the founding EiC and owner of JOItmC, Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun. The winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in JOItmC from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– Two awards: 400 CHF each, and a chance to publish a paper in JOItmC in 2022;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Founding Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun