We are pleased to announce the “JOItmC 2020 Best Paper Awards” for research articles published in JOItmC from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Two research articles will receive the awards. The papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the founding EiC and owner of JOItmC, Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun. The winners will be announced in March 2022.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in JOItmC from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee according to the following criteria (data source: Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)):
– Scientific merit and broad impact;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Originality of the research objectives and/or the ideas presented;
– Creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts;
– Clarity of presentation;
– Citation and download rates in 2021.
– Two awards: 400 CHF each, and a chance to publish a paper in JOItmC in 2022;
– Each winner will also receive a certificate.
The winners will be announced on the journal website in March 2022.
Founding Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. JinHyo Joseph Yun