Special Issue "Knowledge Management and Business Education"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 31 October 2020.
Interests: Strategic Management, Change Management, University Management, Knowledge Management, Intellectual Capital, Knowledge Dynamics.
The aim of this Special Issue is to search for the strong interaction between Knowledge management and Business education in the new era of the knowledge economy. The new business environment is changing rapidly and requires a deeper understanding of the economic turbulence and global market dynamics. That means a new business mindset and competences to deal with uncertainty and economic crises. Business education needs a new perspective oriented on developing learning environments capable of stimulating the formation of strategic thinking, generic skills, and competences instead of following the traditional curriculum. The topics we suggest for this Special Issues are the following:
- New perspectives on business education supported by knowledge management.
- Developing new learning environments for students based on knowledge dynamics, artificial intelligence applications, and blending learning systems.
- Developing generic and employability skills, and business competences to cope with a fast-changing business environment.
- Developing strategic thinking capable of dealing with uncertainty and economic crises.
- Developing emergent knowledge strategies and new dynamic capabilities for knowledge management in a time of crisis.
- New models of cooperation between universities and the business environment based on knowledge sharing, knowledge co-creation, innovation, and entrepreneurial projects.
Prof. Dr. Constantin Bratianu
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Sustainability is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 1800 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- knowledge economy
- Business education
- Knowledge sharing
- knowledge co-creation
- Knowledge management