Risks 2021 Best Paper Awards
In order to recognize the outstanding papers that have been published in Risks, we are pleased to announce the “Risks 2021 Best Paper Awards” for research articles and reviews published from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020. Five research articles/reviews will receive awards. These papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, and the winners will be announced by 31 March 2022.
Eligibility for the Awards:
– Papers published in Risks from 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020;
– Open to authors of all career levels;
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal Award Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief according to the following criteria:
– Originality and significance;
– Relevance to the journal’s field;
– Citation, download, and view rates in 2021 (data sources: Web of Science and MDPI database).
The winners (corresponding authors) will receive a certificate and an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Risks, after the normal peer-review procedure. Each winner will additionally receive a prize based on the award class:
– First Place Award (one paper): 400 CHF;
– Second Place Award (two papers): 200 CHF;
– Third Place Award (two papers): 100 CHF.
The winners will be announced by 31 March 2022.