In order to recognize outstanding papers that have been published in Risks, we are pleased to announce the “Risks 2020 Best Paper Awards” for research articles and reviews published from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019. Three research articles/reviews will receive awards. These papers will be selected after thorough evaluation by the journal award committee, and the winners will be announced by 31 March 2021.
Eligibility for the awards:
– Papers published in Risks from 1 January 2019 to 31 December 2019 are eligible.
– The awards are open to authors of all career levels.
– Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
The papers will be selected by the journal award committee according to the following criteria:
– Originality and significance;
– Citation, download, and view rates in 2020 (data sources: Web of Science and MDPI database).
The winners (corresponding authors) will receive a certificate and an offer to publish a paper free of charge in Risks, after the normal peer-review procedure. Each winner will additionally receive a prize based on the award class:
– First Place Award (one paper): 400 CHF.
– Second Place Award (one paper): 200 CHF.
– Third Place Award (one paper): 100 CHF.
The winners will be announced by 31 March 2021.