Special Issue "Advances in Differential Analysis and Functional Analysis"
Deadline for manuscript submissions: 1 December 2023 | Viewed by 1583
Interests: operator theory; boundary value problems; differential analysis and functional analysis; transmission problems
“Advance in Differential Analysis and Functional Analysis” is a Special Issue of the open access peer-reviewed journal Mathematics, and aims to publish recent developments in scientific disciplines in which Differential Analysis and Functional Analysis play a basic role. The journal publishes articles by scientists in multiple interdisciplinary fields.
Differential Analysis is an important tool in Mathematical Analysis and concerns parts of analysis in which differentiation, whether derivative or differential, plays a central role. Differential Analysis is widely used in mathematics itself, as well as in areas such as statistics, computing, electrical circuit analysis, dynamical systems, economics and biology.
The historical roots of Functional Analysis lie in the study of the spaces of functions and in the formulation of the properties of operator transformations between function spaces. This point of view has been particularly useful in the study of differential and integral operators. This area of mathematics has both an intrinsic beauty, which we hope to convey to the reader, and a vast number of applications in many fields of mathematics. These include the analysis of PDEs, differential topology and geometry, symplectic topology, quantum mechanics, probability theory, geometric group theory, dynamical systems, ergodic theory and approximation theory.
This Special Issue is not restricted to the following list and welcomes papers on any remarkable properties or applications in the field of Differential Analysis and Functional Analysis.
Dr. Kadriye Aydemir
Prof. Dr. Oktay Sh. Mukhtarov
Manuscript Submission Information
Manuscripts should be submitted online at www.mdpi.com by registering and logging in to this website. Once you are registered, click here to go to the submission form. Manuscripts can be submitted until the deadline. All submissions that pass pre-check are peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published continuously in the journal (as soon as accepted) and will be listed together on the special issue website. Research articles, review articles as well as short communications are invited. For planned papers, a title and short abstract (about 100 words) can be sent to the Editorial Office for announcement on this website.
Submitted manuscripts should not have been published previously, nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere (except conference proceedings papers). All manuscripts are thoroughly refereed through a single-blind peer-review process. A guide for authors and other relevant information for submission of manuscripts is available on the Instructions for Authors page. Mathematics is an international peer-reviewed open access semimonthly journal published by MDPI.
Please visit the Instructions for Authors page before submitting a manuscript. The Article Processing Charge (APC) for publication in this open access journal is 2600 CHF (Swiss Francs). Submitted papers should be well formatted and use good English. Authors may use MDPI's English editing service prior to publication or during author revisions.
- new developments in Functional Analysis
- significant applications of Functional Analysis, including in other areas of mathematics (including the analysis of PDEs, differential equations, boundary value problems, differential topology and geometry, symplectic topology, quantum mechanics, probability theory, geometric group theory, and dynamical systems and approximation theory)
- contributions to important problems and challenges in Functional Analysis
- best approximation problems in Banach spaces
- iterative procedures for fixed points or best proximity points
- nonlinear optimization and applications
- representation theory
- theory of abstract and functional spaces
- theory of operators
- spectral theory
- theory of operator equations
- solvability of fixed-point equations of nonlinear operators
- differential analysis and in its applications to physics and other areas of natural science (including statistics, computing, electrical circuit analysis, dynamical systems, economics and biology)