Nuclear Medicine & Radiology
A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
This section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine aims to publish original papers and reviews dealing with the clinical applications of nuclear medicine procedures (including synthesis and animal studies with new radiopharmaceuticals) and of radiological procedures (including traditional radiology, ultrasound, CT, and MRI).
The higher the clinical impact of the article, the higher the chance to be accepted for publication.
There are several other journals in the field of Nuclear Medicine and Radiology that publish all kinds of papers, ranging from results of basic research to clinically oriented studies, animal studies, and papers dedicated to software and hardware. The Journal of Clinical Medicine publishes exclusively clinically oriented papers and new methodologies with potential high clinical impact. As the audience of the Journal of Clinical Medicine is vast, with readers from several different medical disciplines, we appreciate manuscripts with easy explanatory introductions that clearly present the state of the art and the clinical impact of the study.
We therefore welcome your submissions to the Journal of Clinical Medicine, in the section Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine (SPECT, PET and hybrid imaging);
- Therapeutic nuclear medicine;
- Artificial intelligence in radiology;
- Conventional radiology;
- Ultrasound imaging;
- CT diagnosis;
- MRI diagnosis (including neuroradiology);
- Radiation therapy;
- Radio-guided surgery;
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Interventional Radiology: Present and Future Perspectives (Deadline: 31 January 2022)
- Advances of MRI in Radiation Oncology (Deadline: 31 January 2022)
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Imaging and Beyond (Deadline: 10 February 2022)
- Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DWI): Clinical Potential and Applications (Deadline: 28 February 2022)
- Current Challenges and Advances in Dental Imaging (Deadline: 20 April 2022)
- Imaging in Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis: From Diagnosis to Treatment (Deadline: 15 June 2022)
- Medical Hyperspectral Imaging (Deadline: 15 July 2022)
- PET/CT Imaging in Oncology: Clinical Updates and Perspectives (Deadline: 31 August 2022)
- Minimally Invasive Procedures: The Future of Interventional Medicine (Deadline: 30 September 2022)
- Minimally Invasive Image Guided Interventions (Deadline: 30 September 2022)
- Disentangling Clinical and Biological Heterogeneity in Huntington’s Disease: Implications for Clinical Trials (Deadline: 15 October 2022)
- Advances in Surgical Oncology Imaging Technologies Based on Fluorescence (Deadline: 12 November 2022)
- Clinical Application of Myocardial Perfusion Imaging (Deadline: 5 January 2023)
- Recent Research in Imaging Diagnosis of Abdominal Diseases (Deadline: 15 January 2023)