Nuclear Medicine & Radiology
A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
This section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine aims to publish original papers and reviews dealing with the clinical applications of nuclear medicine procedures (including synthesis and animal studies with new radiopharmaceuticals) and of radiological procedures (including traditional radiology, ultrasound, CT, and MRI).
The higher the clinical impact of the article, the higher the chance to be accepted for publication.
There are several other journals in the field of Nuclear Medicine and Radiology that publish all kinds of papers, ranging from results of basic research to clinically oriented studies, animal studies, and papers dedicated to software and hardware. The Journal of Clinical Medicine publishes exclusively clinically oriented papers and new methodologies with potential high clinical impact. As the audience of the Journal of Clinical Medicine is vast, with readers from several different medical disciplines, we appreciate manuscripts with easy explanatory introductions that clearly present the state of the art and the clinical impact of the study.
We therefore welcome your submissions to the Journal of Clinical Medicine, in the section Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine (SPECT, PET and hybrid imaging);
- Therapeutic nuclear medicine;
- Artificial intelligence in radiology;
- Conventional radiology;
- Ultrasound imaging;
- CT diagnosis;
- MRI diagnosis (including neuroradiology);
- Radiation therapy;
- Radio-guided surgery;
Topical Advisory Panel
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- Clinical Advances in Oncology Imaging (Deadline: 17 December 2023)
- Dual-Energy and Spectral CT in Clinical Practice (Deadline: 25 December 2023)
- Challenges and Opportunities in the Application of Abdominal Imaging (Deadline: 31 December 2023)
- New Insights into Radiation Therapy for Breast Cancer (Deadline: 15 January 2024)
- State-of-the-Art in Dental Imaging for Orthodontics (Deadline: 25 January 2024)
- Advances in Multimodality Aortic Imaging (Deadline: 25 February 2024)
- The Latest Research in Clinical Neuroradiology (Deadline: 15 March 2024)
- Trends and Prospects in Cardiac MRI (Deadline: 18 March 2024)
- PET Imaging in the Evaluation of Cancer Treatment (Deadline: 25 March 2024)
- Contemporary Advances in Musculoskeletal Ultrasonography: Clinical Outcomes and Treatment Implications (Deadline: 25 March 2024)
- Clinical Application of Current and Emerging MRI Techniques for Assessing Joint Disorders (Deadline: 20 April 2024)
- Technological Advancements and Clinical Innovations in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology (Deadline: 20 April 2024)
- Current Applications of Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound Imaging in Kidney Lesions (Deadline: 20 April 2024)
- State of the Art of Cardiovascular Imaging (Deadline: 25 April 2024)
- PET/CT Imaging in Oncology: Innovations, Challenges, and Opportunities (Deadline: 20 May 2024)
- State-of-the-Art in Musculoskeletal Imaging and Interventional Ultrasound (Deadline: 29 May 2024)
- Review Special Issue Series: Recent Advancements in Nuclear Medicine and Radiology (Deadline: 20 June 2024)
- Thoracic Imaging in Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Disease Diagnosis (Deadline: 25 July 2024)
Following topical collection within this section is currently open for submissions: