Nuclear Medicine & Radiology
A section of Journal of Clinical Medicine (ISSN 2077-0383).
This section of the Journal of Clinical Medicine aims to publish original papers and reviews dealing with the clinical applications of nuclear medicine procedures (including synthesis and animal studies with new radiopharmaceuticals) and of radiological procedures (including traditional radiology, ultrasound, CT, and MRI).
The higher the clinical impact of the article, the higher the chance to be accepted for publication.
There are several other journals in the field of Nuclear Medicine and Radiology that publish all kinds of papers, ranging from results of basic research to clinically oriented studies, animal studies, and papers dedicated to software and hardware. The Journal of Clinical Medicine publishes exclusively clinically oriented papers and new methodologies with potential high clinical impact. As the audience of the Journal of Clinical Medicine is vast, with readers from several different medical disciplines, we appreciate manuscripts with easy explanatory introductions that clearly present the state of the art and the clinical impact of the study.
We therefore welcome your submissions to the Journal of Clinical Medicine, in the section Nuclear Medicine and Radiology.
- Diagnostic nuclear medicine (SPECT, PET and hybrid imaging);
- Therapeutic nuclear medicine;
- Artificial intelligence in radiology;
- Conventional radiology;
- Ultrasound imaging;
- CT diagnosis;
- MRI diagnosis (including neuroradiology);
- Radiation therapy;
- Radio-guided surgery;
Following special issues within this section are currently open for submissions:
- COVID-19: Diagnostic Imaging and Beyond (Deadline: 28 February 2021)
- Hyperspectral Imaging in Surgery (Deadline: 31 March 2021)
- New Insights into MRI Diagnosis of Retinoblastoma (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
- Cardiovascular and Thoracic Imaging: Trends, Perspectives and Prospects (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
- Advanced MR Imaging of Hepatocellular Carcinoma and Cirrhosis: A Multidisciplinary Overview (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
- Cancer Radiation Therapy: Latest Advances and Prospects in the Use of Nanotechnology (Deadline: 31 May 2021)
- Connection between Radiographic Progression and Patient Related Outcomes (Deadline: 30 June 2021)
- Accelerated, Partial Breast Irradiation (Deadline: 1 July 2021)
- Recent Research in Diagnosis and Treatment of Benign Osteocytic Tumours (Osteoma, Osteoid Osteoma, Osteoblastoma) (Deadline: 1 July 2021)
- Diffusion-Weighted Magnetic Resonance Imaging (DWI): Clinical Potential and Applications (Deadline: 31 August 2021)
- Imaging Research in Cardiovascular Diseases (Deadline: 1 September 2021)
- Prostate Cancer: PSMA-Directed Imaging and Targeted Therapy (Deadline: 20 September 2021)
- Current Challenges and Advances in Dental Imaging (Deadline: 20 October 2021)
- Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence in Interventional Radiology: Present and Future Perspectives (Deadline: 31 January 2022)